Tuesday, September 8, 2015

fancy!

I love the versatility of the brand new Heidi Swapp sticker collection from Michaels which includes  the fun new washi tape packs, Fabric bows, glitter ...yes glitter wood  words and clear acrylic words.


 At the bottom of  my layout I laid strips of the Silver washi tape pack to form a pattern. I adhered  them in random lengths then added the bow, glitter letters and puffy stickers for added texture.


Inside the yellow frame I adhered that white laugh acrylic word then popped the glitter wood wood on top.


I stitched my journalling to complete my layout.


 Be on the look out at your local Michaels for these fun new goodies!

Supplies
Acetate words Black and WhitePuffy Number Stickers Black and White, Wood Words Lucky, Washi Tape Silver, 4x4 Frames, Fabric Bows Gold, Word Jumbles Clear Gold,

Photobucket

No comments: