Monday, November 3, 2014

123...

I am happy to be sharing a layout today celebrating my oldest son's creativity as part of my Guest Designer spot over at 17 Turtles digital Cutting Files etsy store. I got to play with the
 Circles Within Circles cut file which I cut with Vellum.


 
I tucked the die cut under the side of my photo for some fun!
 
 
I combined the die cut with the Colourful September Skies collection from Heidi Swapp ... and ...


those fun Water Colour Jumbo numbers which I misted with Colorshine and mini Stencils.


I am totally in love with how fun that die cut is, Ill be back soon to share another layout I created soon.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Isn't he super clever to make his own rub ons!!! Love this LO Kim..x

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Such a fun layout and I love the use of the vellum! Thanks so much for guesting with me!!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for your visits to my blog.. really appreciate them! This layout is another special one.. I love the sequence of photos, concentration and than happiness at success!! always love your mix of papers and embellies!! I hope your week is going well!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your layout Kim!
The theme, the design and the palette are so cool!
Thank You~

Tarrah McLean said...

So special that he gets his creativity from you Kim! I love this layout!! Julianas cut files are awesome, love that you cut it with vellum, great idea!! :)

Ashley Horton said...

This is so fun, Kim!! Love the b&w photos!!

Heather Jacob said...

always love your use of color and design .... sensational x

Sue Plumb said...

Nailed it again! Seriously, I just love everything you turn out Kim! Your use of colour & design is amazing. You always use everything with the perfect amount of restraint. As for your very clever son, he has obviously inherited his mum's creative talents. Love it!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous layout! I love your style!