Sunday, April 20, 2014

Worth Wondering...

This month's Worth Wondering kit from Scraptastic is  full of soft pastels and bold patterns. Today I am sharing two layouts I created using the kit.
First I challenged myself to create a Christmas layout using the non Christmas papers and embellishments.

 
I embossed a sheet of vellum with the stamp set from the kit.



My second layout I created with 6 photos of a recent family beach trip.


I layered up and clustered  the embellies to the left of the photo to draw your eye to the fun family selfie.


I then lined up 5 smaller photos in a row that I printed off to look like polaroid photos.

 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, what beautiful work! I have to say, the Christmas one is magical...loooove the stamped vellum & those little dingle dangles at the top.....you are SOOO blessed to be able to 'play' with their kits:):)

Lizzyc said...

These are lovely layouts! Love the photos and wonderful designs too! Happy Easter Kim!

Nathalie said...

Fabulous! I love the delicate details of the first page and the awesome design of the second one!

Tracey said...

Wow! Gorgeous work!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

I LOVE both layouts Kim! I so need to try the Xmas layout w/the non-Xmas kits! Happy day!

Moonie said...

looooove your Christmas page!!!!