Thursday, September 26, 2013

Family Memory album

This week on The Heidi Swapp blog we are sharing projects using the new Mixed Company Memory File kits that are available now. I decided to make a family keepsake album and frame that celebrates my family and our memories. I have a step x step on the  blog that shares how I created the frame using her stencils and Colorshine.


The memory file album lifts out of the frame to be viewed.





 I have combined 6 memory files in total to complete my project. I  have added in photos and stories from the beginning of my husband's relationship, including our wedding, honeymoon and first pregnancy.


The fun flair is from Greatest View.


 



I documented our family memories after our boys were born to present day.

 

I plan to have my sons write their thoughts every few years on our family..


 I have created  pages that can be added to in the future as our family continues to create more memories and stories.



I have mixed in older Memory Files from previous collections to show how Mixed Company works so effortlessly with these items.










I love that this project now sits in my lounge room in the frame that all can view and share and that I can add to it  every year with our new memories that are definitely worth saving!

Photobucket

12 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

What a delightful album and your pages are absolutely beautiful!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wow Kim this is just amazing! Yo do the mini albums like no other! Such an amazing collection of photos contained in one small book! Beautiful in every way! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Ah-mazing!!! You have out done yourself. This is gorgeous and live the entire idea of this with frame for display. Pinning!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is brilliant! I love this so much! So innovative! I love your wedding photo - so lovely! :)

Heather Jacob said...

sensational KIm, a precious book of treasured memories and so beautifully done x

katslittlepassion said...

something beautiful :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Amazing.....brill idea, & I love that it's interactive .....fabulous idea. AGAIN....& the papers are DELISH, too:):):)

Lizzyc said...

Kim this has actually brought tears to my eyes, I think this is so beautiful.. it is so full of love and what special precious memories are contained in this wonderful book.. it is a living book too as you add to it.. I love how you create these books, I would not even know how to start.. I love it.. it is beautiful..

Tarrah McLean said...

My goodness this is stunning Kim, I absolutely adore how you have put this together, such a beautiful keepsake for you all to cherish forever :)

raquel said...

Such a gorgeous project Kim! And such a nice keepsake too

Kerryn said...

Wow! Drop dead amazing!

Mardi said...

Totally amazing Kim.... I adore it!