Sunday, March 31, 2013

behind..

I have fallen behind posting my Project life pages.
Today I am posting my title page for 2013 using my favourite photo from our trip to Disneyland earlier in the year. I had the photo printed at Camera House to 12 x 12, then trimmed it to fit inside the pockets of the page protector. I use the WRMK page protectors because I like the square pockets in the centre.
I'm also sharing my week 8 spread.

 The left side.



I love this flair from Greatest View!
 
and the right side.

 That sweetheart card is a digital download from Heidi Swapp.



I created a little pocket to add some journaling and extra photos!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Kerryn said...

So gorgeous!!! I love how you've used the 12x12 photo :).

Lizzyc said...

This is amazing Kim... wow... well done!

Michelle said...

Great pages, Kim! I too love that enlarged photo!!! Thanks for the blog comment. Actually, my kids are so fascinated with all things Aussie! :) My daughter has found a few show series that were filmed down there that she is enjoying. One in Sydney and one in Victoria. Australia is on her list of places to see. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

What a fantastic display of photos, documentation and real life art!

Marelize said...

Simply stunning Kim! Love the 12 x 12 photo too. Such a clever idea. xx

Heather Jacob said...

so fabulous, just fabulous x

Diana Waite said...

this IS fabulous!!

lisa said...

What great PL life ideas you have Kim. Love how you used the 12x12 photo : )

Leanne said...

love this spread Kim!! PL suits you very well..x

Rebecca Keppel said...

These are fabulous! Dont feel bad about falling behind -- I've only completed January lol!

Tarrah McLean said...

Amazing, that 12 x 12 photo looks so gorgeous...love your PL journey!