Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have the most amazing news ever!!!

Well the secret is out!!!! I have made the DT at Hambly screen prints!!!!!

We are so excited to announce our new 2010-2011 Design Team!


US Team:

Amy Tangerine (Culver City, California)

Laurie Cinotto (Tacoma, Washington)

Ann-Marie Norris (Simi Valley, California)

Tiffany Johnson (Fort Rucker, Alabama)

Becky Olsen (Cottonwood Heights, Utah)

International Team:

Jennifer Johner (Sexsmith AB, Canada)

Larissa Albernaz (Sao Jose dos Campos SP, Brazil)

Yukari Takanashi (Kanagawa, Japan)

Kim Jeffress (Australia)

Leena Loh (Singapore)

Stepanie Baxter (Surrey, United Kingdom)


Design Team Coordinators:

Kerry Lynn Yeary

Dina Wakley

See the reveal here did you see who else is on the team.... I mean I have admired Jen Johner's and Larissa Albernaz' work for forever and now to be on the same team..I am gobsmacked and soooooo delighted! I have been in a daze all day , I even dreamt about it last night after I got the email..I am on cloud nine...can you tell I am excited!
I am actually shaking writing this post...anyway I sooo can't wait to start!!! I actually posted this layout at the beginning of the week thinking I hadn't made the team, this was one of my layouts for my application....thought I would share it again tee hee

till next time...

31 comments:

Lauren said...

That's great news Kim! Congratulations.

Taryn said...

YAY!!!!! Doing the happy dance right along with you there, Kim. You sooooo deserve it. Lap it up, and HUGE congrats!! Hey, don't party too hard, we have a walking date in the morning. hee hee.

Anne P said...

OMG Kim, how fantatic, but your LOs are always amazing and this is well deserved.

Liz Weber said...

Congrats Kim that is such fantastic cool amazing wonderful news. You deserve it for sure, just love your style! I can't wait to see all the fab creations you make for them!

Lari Scrap said...

Kim, I know how you feel!!! LOL.
Congrats again!
Oh, and thanks for your sweet comments about me...
Have a wonderful weekend!

Natalie said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW...that is wonderful news Kim!!! Congrats!!!

Shell said...

What fantastic news Kim. YAY! Congratulations.
So well deserved and Im not surprised your work is GORGEOUS!!
xx

Wendy said...

HUGE congrats Kim!! Awesome gig and well deserved!! Love your work!! Wx

Unknown said...

Well done Kim! You deserve it!

Lauren said...

Congratulations Kim!! I came to your blog via Hambley :) I am also going to Camp Mojo!

Congratulations again!! Cheers Lauren

Marelize said...

Huge congratulations to you Kim! Very well deserved. Your work is stunning! :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congratulations Kim!! So very exciting!!! You deserve it!! Your work is so very inspiring! :)

Pearl said...

Yupz I sure was talking 'bout this !!! woot ! woot ! woot ! you go , grrl !!!

Sandra said...

Fabulous news Kim!!! Congrats!!

Stephanie Baxter said...

I can't believe I'm going to be on the same DT as Jen Johner as well...it's crazy isn't it?! Congrats to you...looking forward to working with you and getting to know you more x

Lydia said...

Oh CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS! CONGRATS, I am not surprized girl you are so talented, you inspire me with every post!! Big hugs!!!

Lyd

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo please for you Kim, your work is beautiful. BIG CONGRATS :):):)

Belinda said...

OMG!!! Congratulations Kim. You SO deserve it. WTG Girl!!! B-)

Chloe said...

Yay!! Congrats to you Kim, well done!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Alita Pereira said...

I'm with Taryn - doing the happy dance with you as well! Such exciting news and well deserved! Enjoy all it brings.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Kim that is absolutely fantastic news! Congrats to a very deserving scrappy gal!

Kirsty said...

HUGE congrats!!!! What a beautiful LO :)

Tarrah McLean said...

And why didn't I know about this hhmmmm?
Huge congratulations hun, what an honour for you. You must be on such a high....well done!!!
Very well deserved though of course!!!!!
xx

Kelly B Rutherford said...

COngrat chick!!! That is awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!
I can't wait to work with a wonderfully talented artist who uses the word gobsmacked!!! I think we are going to have loads of fun enjoying our ride on cloud 9 courtesy of Hambly!!

B-

Moonie said...

Ohhh Kim... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how friggin exciting luv.. thats just awesome x you are soo going to be busy

Rebecca Keppel said...

Super HUGE congrats! Absolutely wonderful news!! No surprise to me though--they are lucky to have you and your wonderful talent :)

Anonymous said...

Thats fantastic Kim .. how exciting!! Well done!

LG said...

Woohooo! Not a surprise at all because you are great! CONGRATS GIRL!

Susanne Perry said...

OMG missed this one by not blog hopping for a bit. WOW WOW WOW KIM congrats to you & all of your successes!!!

Star Rork said...

omg your on a roll! Congrats, you are going to be busy with all your DT work!