Sunday, November 1, 2009

An award

I received this award from the lovely Amy thanks so much for a lovely award.

Here are the rules of this award:
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!
These are pretty hard to answer with only one word, but I did my best! Hopefully you understand them!
1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your hair?curly
3. Your mother? worrier
4. Your father? strong
5. Your fave food? chocolate

6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your fave drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? love

9. What room are you in? kitchen

10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?teaching
13. Where you were last night? party
14. Something that you aren't? relaxed
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish List Item? weightloss
17. Where did you grow up? Sydney

18. Last thing you did? dinner

19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? fish
22. Friends? fabulous
23. Your Life? wonderful
24. Your Mood? happy
25. Missing Someone? Husband
26. Vehicle? SantaFe
27. Something your not wearing? bra
28. Your fave store? flourish
29. Your fave color? yellow
30. Last time you laughed? afternoon
31. Last time you cried? Friday
32. Your best friend? Cheryl
33. One place that I go to over and over? Northlakes
34. One person who emails regularly? Taryn
35. Fave place to eat? home


It truly is hard to pick just 5 fellow scrapbook bloggers to pass this award on to, but I had to choose only 5 :-(

Taryn , my very good friend, neighbour and fellow scrapper who inspires me to step out of my comfort zone every now and then !!!!!

Mistra , have only just met her online but I just love her grungy style!

Tracey A true lady and inspiration !

Anne a lovely friend and lovely scrapper !

Sandra A fellow scrapper who has a wonderful way with paper !

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Thanks Kim, I promise to pass this on in the next couple of days :)

Tracey said...

Thanks Kim. Now I just have to think of 5 to give it to! :)

Taryn said...

Awww. Thanks, Kim, You're the best!