Saturday, April 25, 2009

new layouts

My layouts for scraploot have been sent off ( which I am so excited about) and will be revealed on Friday so now Im scrapping for my self, Im fairly happy with the outcome but have come to the conclusion Im over scrapping with large photos for a while need to try something new.

This first one is a redo of a layout I did a couple of weeks ago, hated it so today I pulled it apart and redid it, love it now.

This one is for this months comp over at scrap the boys.


Not really lovin this but its done.

Hope you are having a great weekend

Till next time

Happy scrapping book

2 comments:

Anthea said...

I love how you can scrap with large photos Kim! I am also looking forward to seeing your DT work this month also, I am sure it is fabulous!

Taryn said...

Mmmm. Yes, I do love that amazing memory page. Looks great. Love the chipboard (and stamp?) in that last one! I am lucky enough to have had a sneaky of the scraploot pages, and I am soooo excited for you too, Kim. Love your work.