Wednesday, January 28, 2009

good evening

Good evening every one, I trust you had a great Australia Day, ours was quiet, we stayed in doors out of the heat.

The last few days Addison has not been well so we have also tried to keep things fairly low key.

I ve been busy during sleep time finishing off my Scraploot projects which will be revealed on Sunday and I also completed some more layouts of Larsen. The first is his 1 month milestone layout, i will be doing one each month as I did for Addison, the second is his first Christmas, you may notice the white lettering, originally i had aplied some kindi glitz to some black thickers but hated how it looked so i painted over the glitter with white paint.......while the letters were stuck to the layout ! Dont try this at home folks LOL !


These last photos are of our visit to my sisters on the Gold Coast on Sunday, Addison's fav thing right now is to "do diving", he just loves it. A peaceful one with my Dad and Larsen and finally my beautiful niece Hayley with Larsen she just adores him.



Larsen turned 8 weeks today, he is growing so well not my sweet little new born any more.boo hoo !
till next time cheers





No comments: