Sunday, November 16, 2008

lucky me

I had the most lovely surprise on Friday night, my friends from playgroup who i have only known for about 2 months surprised with an early birthday dinner. I was going out to dinner with one friend but when we arrived at the restarant there were 5 of my other close friends waiting to celebrate. Even though my birthday isnt untill the end of this week they wanted to get in early in case the bub comes early, they gave me a beautiful necklace which you will see below and we had a fantastic time laughing and enyoying the food -the rustic olive in redcliffe i would recommend it to any one the best risotto ive ever had. Even though i have only known these girls a short time we have become great friends i think because we are all new to the area and have such common interests our children and looking for a bit of a social outlet for ourselves. Enjoy the photos below.

On the scrapping front i have been working like a demon the last 3 or 4 days getting my DT projects finished be fore the bub arrrives. Im a person who needs to be organised so i have finished not only my December projects but also my January ones too. I have also finished some layouts i had to do for the scraploot blog which will be updated by me on Sunday. Now i hope to get to some personal scrapping and will share these with you as soon as i am finished, Have a great day
kim

1 comment:

Lali said...

It is so nice when you make friends like that...gorgeous necklace...looking forward to seeing your LOs